Thursday, February 21, 2013

2-18-13 I Love This Work!!! - "Love Her Mother"


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLEY LIZA EMMA and my dear friends
Hello! I love this work. And I love TO work. How forever grateful I am that Heavenly Father has permitted me to represent His Son, my greatest Friend. I feel as Mormon did when he said "And now I, Mormon, speak unto you, my beloved brethren; and it is by the grace of God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, and his holy will, because of the gift of his calling unto me, that I am permitted to speak unto you at this time." This calling that I am so priviledged to bear is a true gift from the Lord. I do not deserve it! But how I rejoice and praise Him for allowing me to be here. I am so grateful to be companions with Sister Smith, I love her so much. And I am so grateful for the Restoration of His gospel. We have the fulness. We have living prophets and apostles! I love our dear prophet, Thomas S Monson.  

Todd, my dear friend, is so great! He's away on a work trip this week but keeps in contact through the divine gift of cellular communication. With his righteous concerns regarding his family, he's having to stand alone in his decision. But how wonderful it is to know that we are never alone.
The gospel of Jesus Christ blesses our families. Heavenly Father, so graciously and so mercifully placed us here in our families. I was reading Elaine S. Dalton's talk "Love Her Mother" this week as I prayerfully considered the needs of my dear friends here in Warrenton. She says, "The most important thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother." Fathers are to love and respect their wives. To cherish and protect her and their children is of greatest importance. And the way to do so is through guiding them to a celestial and eternal, temple marriage. The Family: A Proclamation to the World says, "Sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally." It is in the temple where we can be sealed together forever. Sister Dalton says "Love her mother so much that your marriage is celestial. A temple marriage for time and all eternity is worthy of your GREATEST efforts and HIGHEST priority." The greatest way to love, guide, and protect the family is by following our Savior and guiding them to the temple. For some, their families may not follow right away. They may have to stand alone in taking the first steps toward the fulness of His gospel. But really, they are never alone. "Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." -Elder Holland
To my dearly beloved family, I love you. I could not imagine life without you, and how glorious it is that there really is no need to imagine such a lonely and empty life. Because of our Lord Jesus Christ, because of His and our Father's perfect and all encompassing love for us, we can and we WILL be together forever. We have been sealed in His holy temple, by His holy priesthood. Forever. For ALL time and eternity.
How magnificent is our Father!
LOVE SISTER JULIA JEPPSEN





No comments:

Post a Comment