Monday, January 28, 2013

1-27-13 Heaven is a continuation of the ideal home


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMA and my dearest of friends

ASHBOY!!! NEW JERSEY!?!! OODALLALLEY!!! And wait. MELISSA?!?! AHHHH!!! WOOHOOO!!! I cannot even begin to describe just how excited I am for them. They are going to be remarkable missionaries. Oh the lives God will transform through them and oh how much they will grow and become! God's plan is so perfect. 

Dad, Mom - thank you for loving our family as Father loves each of us, His children. I am forever grateful to Him for sending me to your home, for allowing me to be apart of your eternal family. When I watched this, my heart was filled with love and amazement of our dear Father in Heaven and His perfect plan for us. 


"Heaven is a continuation of the ideal home" (PMG, 85) God's granted me a little piece of heaven here on earth in our home. I'm so grateful that we get to practice and prepare for heaven together! I love you!

I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. I feel so close to Him. Jesus has experienced my every sorrow, my every fear and worry. He has experienced my every pain and disappointment, my heartbreak and my suffering. He has endured my every temptation. He has suffered my every persecution, betrayal, and abuse. Jesus has experienced my every sin, He has suffered in my behalf. He has redeemed my soul from hell, for my innumerable mistakes, for my carelessness, my disobedience, my quickness to forget and forsake, my yielding to the evil one and my abandoning His love. He paid the penalty for my pride. Jesus has also experienced my every joy and my every accomplishment. When I am filled with peace and everlasting joy, His heart does too. "He loves [me]. He weeps with [me] when [I] suffer and rejoices when [I} do what is right" (PMG 31). He is always with me, walking beside me, forever leading and guiding me. Jesus Christ, my Lord, my God, He is with me. And He is with you. He has experienced it all. Oh how we mustn't choose to turn away from His outstretched arms. Why do it alone when Christ has already done it with you? It's just up to us to come unto Him. And oh how important it is that we as members of His restored church, must help people to access the powers of the Atonement in their fullest. They cannot do it without us. We are their saviors. We are the hands, the representatives of THE Savior. 

Transfers are this week! We find out late Tuesday night who's leaving and we find out at transfer meeting on Thursday where to and with whom. HOORAY! Transfers are so inspired. Heavenly Father is truly in every detail. I cannot even begin to describe just how grateful I am for Father placing me in Sister Evans arms. I love her so much! Sister Evans is an incredible missionary, and a remarkable 

daughter. I love Centreville and Clifton, it has become my home away from home. I love this ward, they have taken me in as their own. I love the Starks and so many more. I love Sister Evans, with all my heart. She has been a source of strength, joy, growth, love, and everything good. I love our Savior and I love our God! This is His work and His glory. I am amazed at His never ending miracles, His perfect planning, His bounteous blessings. His limitless love. God is great. And I am so honored to be able to talk to Him every moment of every day. He's listening.

LOVE SISTER JULIA JEPPSEN




                         Snow! Hoorah!


Biking in 18 degree weather!! haha it was so fun! 


We shoveled Sandy Kims driveway! We froze to death. It was awesome
Elder Gronning has been my district leader for 6/7 transfers!! It'll be sad to be separated! Weeep

This is Sandy Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment