Monday, May 20, 2013

5-13-13 You looked so Loverly on Skype!! Progress brings Joys


DAD MOM RY RASH LIZA EMMDONG and my friends
What a happy mother's day! You all looked so loverly on skype yesterday :) Mom, words cannot express how grateful I am for all that you do. You truly waste and wear out your life for us and for our Lord. I thank Him, for I am yours forever.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Halleighlueigh - Praise the Lord! I love you. And you and Liza are soon to be champions of state! How fun that you two get to run side by side and help one another and on the same team. Goodness, we are so very blessed. Heavenly Father is so good. He and His Son - I will praise forever.
I have yet to tell you about the Westerns! Well at least I think so. Jill and Bill - my dear friends. I absolutely adore them and I thank God for allowing me the privilege to learn and grow with them. Bill is a convert but has been less active for a long while. "Nice man. Good with kids" (Incredibles). Unlike you Mom, Heavenly Father's given him the gift of refraining from laughter while saying extremely clever and funny things hahaha :) (Obviously, I don't have such a gift as well.. lol I'm so funny) He's one of those cool grandpa kind of guys who can tell a joke without laughing - and very few catch on, but for those that do, they are blessed with great entertainment. I love him. And Jill is soooo sweet. She loves Christ and selflessly gives all that she has to others. I have so much to learn from her. We helped them move in to Warrenton a few months ago and have been dining and meeting with them every since. She was clear at the beginning that, though many a missionary had tried, she wasn't interested in lessons. But as we've continued to go to their home more and more, the Spirit has worked within her and her heart has changed. She humbly told us that she did not ask with sincerity or real intent the last time she read the Book of Mormon. So, her and Bill have started from the beginning - turning to God in humble prayer to know if it is true. And she cannot deny the Spirit that she feels, the clarity and enlightenment she experiences, the familiar and peaceful light that comes as she reads. I love the Book of Mormon. Its words are truly the words of Christ. We had a miraculous lesson with the Jenkins this last week, and are looking forward to another on Tuesday. If only I could write even a small portion of those miracles He graciously bestowed! But this paragraph is already huge!
 
Progress brings joy. When we become, when we grow, when we stretch, when we work, when we better understand and know God and Jesus Christ, we experience joy. Happiness comes as we live the gospel, not once the gospel is lived. Christ has made possible eternal progression and everlasting joy. Its up to us to want it and to live it. Love you dearly.

LOVE SISTER JULIA
 
Fambly picture!- Mother's Day!!! 


Our family loves to sit with Ronald- Tradition!!! 

The Westerns

I hit a tree... A very long driveway at night, pouring rain... trying not to hit Sis Bell!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment