Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11-12-13 Julia's Last Missionary Email!!! Full of Gratitude to God


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMA and my beloved brothers and sisters
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZA LOO!!! I'm so happy and grateful you were born! We shall celebrate in real life in but a few days.

I thank my Heavenly Father for allowing these last precious moments in Virginia to be sacred and revelatory. Surely He has answered my plea. I cherish my mission. I've loved every moment.
God's timing is flawless. His mercy, wisdom, and power is beyond comprehension and I thank Him for allowing me the perfect amount of time as a 'Facebook' missionary at the precise time needed. He is the Master planner. I marvel at His grace. Our beautiful cousin Charlotte messaged me on Facebook the other day and asked if she could interview me before I returned home. She and her sweet friend are doing a semester long project about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and Sister Woodbury and I were deeply impressed about how thoughtful and sincere their study of our faith has been. I had the privilege to meet them at the Temple Visitor's Center yesterday immediately after completing a sacred session in the House of the Lord. I love Charlotte. She is so beautiful. I cannot thank God enough for the privilege to share with her the sacred truths we hold dear. Charlotte is beautiful - she is so honest, sincere, kind and loving. She asks questions and is so full of faith. I'm honored to call her our cousin. 

While studying the other morning, our dear Savior led me to read Elder Oaks talk, The Challenge to Become. The Spirit carried these words to my heart:
"We should remember that our family relationships - even more than our church callings - are the setting in which the most important part of [Christlike] development can occur. The conversion we must achieve requires us to be a good husband and father or a good wife and mother. Being a successful church leader is not enough. Exaltation is an eternal family experience, and it is our mortal family experiences that are best suited to prepare us for it."
I have been forever changed by my mission, for I have walked with our Risen Lord. I have experienced His redeeming and enabling power in such a way that has transformed and refined me. I have come to see the hand of God in all things and I praise Him for His intricate and intimate involvement in our lives. I love and thank Him with all my the energy of my soul. I've experienced countless miracles and will always remember His matchless mercy and grace.

His plan for us is perfect! Though I will love and cherish my mission forever, I thank Him for sending me home to you - my precious and priceless family. Miracles will not cease. He lives. And He is coming quickly.
LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN

Fall in Virginia

 Departing Temple Trip

 Youssef's doing great :)

Sonia was baptized!! I love her and her beautiful family. Atlas - I finally got a family photo

 Charlotte, our sweet cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment