Friday, November 8, 2013

11-4-13 Time Is Growing Short! I Cherish Every Moment


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMA and my dearly beloved brothers and sisters

I've been at a loss for words on what to write this week. Time is growing so short and I reverently cherish every moment. Serving as a full-time representative of the Living Christ has been a privilege of which I will thank and praise Him forever. I know that He lives. And He is coming so soon.
I remember saying goodbye to you 18 months ago. I wept as I realized how long we would be apart and how little we would correspond. Just moments before entering the Mission Training Center, Mom asked me to leave a voicemail on her and Dad's phones that you could listen to throughout the mission. I could hardly speak as I tried to express my love for her, for Dad, and for our family. I went forward, for our Savior continually reassured me that this was the right decision. I love Him and trust Him with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. And as I gave Him everything I had, He transformed me.
Oh how I thank and praise our Father in Heaven for sending me to serve in the DC South Mission, at this time, and with these people. I could never have imagined the miracles He has so graciously allowed me to experience and to be a part. I cherish my mission. It is so sacred to me. President Riggs, my companions, my fellow servants, and my brothers and sisters here in Virginia. I can hardly type the words to express my love for them and for my God.
I remember countless miracles wrought by His Omnipotent hand. And they have not ceased. I look forward to many more miracles ahead. They've only just begun.

Thanks be to God.

LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN


Elder Ritchie and his excellent object lessons :) 

Fall

Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment