Tuesday, June 5, 2012

6-4-12 Dream- two girls would stop them on the road and teach them


DAD MOM RYAN RASH LIZA EMMA and my trusty steed
Hello dearest fambly! I can't even explain to you how incredible it is to be a missionary for the Lord. I swear, He is just pouring down miracle after miracle! So many tender mercies, so many miracles! I am so happy you guys - I love the people so very much! I love Virginia and I love Sister Rozsa!
So Elder Anderson (one of my amazing zone leaders) is just wonderful and is letting me borrow his bike. Its a trusty ol' cow and its served me well. And since we're talking about bikes, I'll tell you a little story! We were having all sorts of bike problems one morning when we were about to bike all the way to Alexandria for some appointments. My front tire was completely flat! So we figured out where the closest bike shop was and got it fixed. But the few hour delay was definitely heaven sent because on our way to someone's house, there was this darling little half chinese 7 year old girl (Maya) playing outside with her Dad (Chester). We started talking and she was the sweetest thing. So cute, and she ended up begging for us to come inside and watch her play piano. So she got us the in, and we met her mother (Sophia) from China and it was incredible. Ended up teaching her and the Spirit was sooo strong!

I need to tell you about Patrick. He is GOLDEN!! He was so prepared. Every lesson is extreme and the Spirit is just all over the place, its so thick - its incredible! So we met him, his brother and his momma one day bikin down the street. (Oh ya, and it turns out, his mom had had a dream that two girls would stop them on the road and teach them!) After our first lesson, Sis Rozsa and I were speechless. He was practically teaching us. He says he knows and believes in the teachings of Christ, but that he wants to develop a relationship with Christ. He says he sees us and admires us for we truly seem to love Him and have such a firm relationship with our Savior, and he wants it. And he is so willing to do whatever is necessary to do so! He is so open to learn, and he truly ponders and thinks about the things we teach. Sister Rozsa and I are so humbled and so excited to be the mouthpiece for God in teaching him! He is so incredible and so very much prepared.

The Spirit does absolutely EVERYTHING!! Really, Sister Rozsa and I, we do absolutely nothing. The Spirit directs us where to go, when to do it, who to talk to, what to say, how to say it. God gives us the strength and He provides the way. In all reality - we do nothing. This surely is His work.
My Zone is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!! I love them all so much. Goodness gracious. God blesses me sooo very much!
Package ideas (just in case you wanted to send me one.. haha): GOO!!! And blocks since we're just bikin all the time :) yes? oh and mints and popcorn?


LOVE YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH!!
 Sister Julia Jeppsen
Elder Earnshaw!!! His whole house is great
(He is Julia's Aunt Madelyn's nephew)

Beautiful view at one of the members houses


Sister Rozsa and I in our story telling grandma chair


Elder Westover and Anderson (Zone Leaders) at Zone games on PDay

Masonic Temple for Ry



No comments:

Post a Comment