Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10-8-12 Conference is Equivalent to Christmas!

DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMA DONG and friends
Why hello my lovely fambly! General Conference was INCREDIBLE!!! Conference is equivalent to Christmas as a missionary. Its so wonderful to watch the prophet, to experience the authority and power of God with these wonderful people who you have been teaching about the priesthood and about Christ's restored church. Its marvelous. And oh my goodness gracious! Liza!!! You can serve a mission in ONE YEAR!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am so excited to see what Heavenly Father has in store for you! He may call you to serve, He may not. Either way - His plan will be the very best for you :) I'll start praying that you'll know what He would have you do.
So - the Starks came by!!! I LOVE the Starks :) They are so wonderful. We love them so very much. I'm so glad you were able to meet them and that they were able to meet you! I felt so close to you as she realyed the splendid time she shared with you. She even mentioned Emma's bed/living room hut hahaha. 

Elder Holland's talk was incredible. I never want to be the person I once was. I love our Father in Heaven and I never want to go back. And how grateful I am for our Savior! Because of Him, we never have to.

Lexi and Melissa and Jimmy have all gone through the temple!! How wonderful :) I look forward to the day when we can all go through together! 

There have been so many incredible miracles!! Luis is getting baptized on Saturday - the 13th. And Satan is working extra hard on him. But Heavenly Father is aware and He has provided miracle after miracle to keep him strong, to strengthen his faith! This is His work, His glory. And how blessed an opportunity it is to witness His hand in our lives.

Have I told you about Arnold? Oh my word. I absolutely LOVE Arnold. He is this older man, half Pakistan, half European. And He is the jolliest, happiest, most positive man in the world. He works on the AutoTrain - that runs all the way to Florida so he works 3 days on, then has 2 days off. But God is so great and knew that Arnold needed to come to conference with us - so of course, God gets him Sunday work off! And the first thing Arnold does is call us :) Gosh, I adore him. How great is our Father in Heaven, how merciful and how kind! He loves us and wants the best for us. Arnold says that never before has he thought so much about God, and never before has he felt so full, so loved and so right.

Everyone - have you been praying for revelation as to what you can have the missionaries do to help bless the lives of your family, your loved ones, your neighbors, and friends? Pray, seek, observe, serve, act, do, baptize! Be the hands for our Savior in bringing His precious children home to our Father in Heaven! 

Please oh please send church music! If you could send CD's that wound be wonderful. Does David Archeletta have a CD of church hymns? or just Christmas music.
LOVE SISTER JULIA JEPPSEN


Pat was baptized!!! I love him!!!

 I love Sister Carter.

 I love Arnold

Trip To DC with Elder Gronning and Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment