Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11-26-12 150 Members to NJ to Help This Weekend!! Sister Evans Again!!!

DAD MOM BALD MAN RACHELLE LIZA EMM and my other fellow friends whom I love

SISTER EVANS (my mtc companion) IS MY NEW COMPANERA!!!! OOdaLalleY!!! I absolutely love her! I am so stinkin excited. I can't even tell you. We've already had a miraculous 3 days of missionarying around. Lots of new investigators who have been so prepared to hear this gospel. And Peter is progressing ever so beautifully. And Laura and Ken and Von. I love each of them so much.

Oh how much we have to be grateful for! Never will we be able to repay our dear Savior for what He has done for us. How wonderful, how marvelous, how magnificent is He! He lives. And because of Him, we can repent. I am so grateful for repentance. I am so grateful for each of my many many weaknesses, for I have been so blessed to experience the power of the Atonement, the transforming, strengthening power of His love and grace. I love Him. And I'm doing all that I can to show Him that I do. Tho still, I fall short. But I repent. I am working hard to never be the person I once was. To push forward and upward. To reach outward and heavenward. I will continue to give all that I receive and receive as I ask.

Our stake sent over 150 members to help the people in New Jersey this weekend. Its so humbling to serve among so many incredible disciples of our Lord and Redeemer. I am forever grateful for our dear Father. How great is our reason to rejoice. Glory to God, our all knowing, all powerful, all loving Father and Maker. I will praise Him and His Son forever.

LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN





No comments:

Post a Comment