Monday, December 31, 2012

12-31-12 Skype/Facetime/ichat/etc= God given gift to man and missionary

DAD MOM RY RASH LIZA DONG and my dear friends

I LOVE YOU ALL! Christmas was absolutely wonderful. I cannot even begin to describe how overcome with joy and love Sister Evans and I were. Thank you. I will never forget this Christmas. What a marvelous gift of friends and family that Heavenly Father has blessed me with, He has so graciously blessed me with so very much more than I could ever deserve. It was perfect. And I am so grateful for the Christmas miracles He allowed us to be apart of in sharing His love to those in need. I will always cherish 

FAMILY! YOU ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL! Skype/Facetime/ichat/etc = God given gift to man and missionary. I love you with ALL my heart, might, mind, and strength, with ALL the energy of my soul. I wish I could better describe and show just how much I love you. Love is not had unless we truly live the way we feel. Words are not enough, but it is our thoughts, our motives, our actions, and our deeds that demonstrate the pure love of Jesus Christ. 

Ok. I have been called to repentance! I guess I get too devotionalesk-like and tell too few a stories. The great Brother Fajardo referred to my letters as "epistles" because of the length and content haha. 

A story: We had Sister Emord with us to teach our investigator Ben, but he wasn't home. So we brought her with us to go see another investigator Ken - whom we felt prompted to plan for as back up the night before. Ken's been way busy with work during the Christmas season, so we've only seen him for brief visits, delivering cookies and stopping by, never being able to set up an appointment with him. To our surprise, but surely to Heavenly Father's design, Ken's brother answered the door. He told us Ken was on his way home from picking up Chinese for dinner and that he and some more of the extended family were visiting for a few days. So... we asked if we could come in to wait for him! haha. We visited with them and got to know them, a lovely family from Massachusetts, until Ken arrived. It was so perfect. We set up a time with him to come back, and later had an incredible lesson with him. I love our Father in Heaven. Glory and honor is His! 

Lexi and Trevor are off to the MTC! I love them. I'm so excited for them. This work is truly the work of God, Almighty and His Son, our Savior and Redeemer. Oh what miracles are ahead of them. 

LOVE SISTER JULIA JEPPSEN
Christmas!!!! 

Face-timing the Fambly



No comments:

Post a Comment