Friday, April 12, 2013

4-8-13 Oh What a Beautiful Morning!!! Conference and Birthday Yeah!


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMDONG.. CHLOE CHARLIE BOJANGLES and my dear friends
Oh what a beautiful morning!! My heart sings with praise for our great and wonderous Father in Heaven and His bright and brilliant Son! 
 
We lived with our Heavenly Father! Twenty two short years ago, I was WITH Him! How precious and fleeting is our time here. How rich and joyous is this beautiful life. I thank Him. I praise Him. I love Him. This life is not the end. We will all live again. We are infinite and eternal beings, children of the Most High God. My eyes have been opened to the magnificence of His plan. When our eyes are so focused on the task immediately before us, we fail to see the magnificent world around us. This life is but a moment in our timeline of eternity. It is our choice to follow the path He so simply has laid before us. It is our choice to live the commandments He so lovingly has given us. It is our choice to lay claim on the blessings He wants to give us. We choose the degree of our happiness.
 
General conference was INCREDIBLE!!! We have a living prophet, President Thomas S Monson. We love and sustain him. We have living apostles. We love and sustain them. They commune with our Lord and Savior and receive direction from Him for us. Christ IS coming again - in great glory and matchless power. What an honor to be part of His great and marvelous work. 
 
I love Sister Bell. I love the Anchas and Biggs. I love the Holmes. I love Nakasha and sweet little Jazzmine. I love the Greggs. The Greggs had us over for the Sunday afternoon session of conference and they had carefully created a BEAUTIFUL birthday cake, made entirely out of fruit. It was so sweet. I love them. I deserve nothing, and look what Heavenly Father so abundantly gives me! What remarkable people I have met, they are His children - my brothers and sisters, my friends.
 
My family is my most precious gift. Dad, Mom, Ryan and Rachelle, Liza and Emma - with all that I am, I love you.
 
I promise to tell a story next week... :D
 
LOVE SISTER JULIA JEPPSEN
 
P.S. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY BRET TURNER!!! I love you!
 


 Bishop Brown and his incredible family. I love them!


They have a horse.. and  a tractor.. and yet they claim not to live on a farm haha :)

The Greggs are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment