Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6-17-13 I Love Every Step of the Process of Receiving Revelation!


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLEY LIZA EMMA and my beloved brothers and sisters
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!! I didn't know it was Fathers Day until about 3 days before! I was so devastated I didn't send you anything. I love you so dearly Dad. I thank Heavenly Father for sending me to you. My heart burst as we sang 'I am a child of God' at the close of sacrament meeting, for truly the words are profound in meaning and in truth. "I AM a child of God, and He has sent me here. Has given me an earthly home - with parents kind and dear" Oh how I thank Him for sending me to you! I've taken the liberty of changing one word of the chorus with each verse: "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way. Teach me all that I must KNOW, all that I must DO, and all that I must BECOME, to live with Him some day." I love this life. We were with Him not long ago. And oh how I love this beautiful adventure of faith and trial that is preparing us and refining us to live with Him again! 
How miraculous!! I suppose there is not better way to spend Father's Day than by showing our Heavenly Father your love for Him by coming to church! His great and all encompassing love empowered TONY, JAMAL, ISAIAH, ANDERSON and NIRAJ to come and worship him on this beautiful sabbath day! How miraculous! Oh how I praise Him and His dearly Beloved Son! I cannot cease to thank Him and marvel at His infinite love and glory. Its so humbling and so exciting to involve the ward in His work. Oh how I love to glorify Him, telling and preparing and involving the ward for the FOUR upcoming baptisms: one baptism every weekend for the next four weeks. How marvelous!!
Oh how I rejoice in the sacred and sanctifying gift of the Holy Ghost! I LOVE receiving revelation from our Father in Heaven. I love every step of the process: looking and observing, pondering and thinking, asking and praying, seeking and searching, listening and receiving, doing and living, applying and changing, sharing and inspiring, transforming and becoming. Again and again, this beautiful upward spiral draws us nearer and nearer to our Heavenly king and Precious Redeemer. Among many other things, I've been communing with our dearest Father about how to help the members encompass Jamal, Isaiah,Anderson, and our many other precious brothers and sisters into the ward, to help the members really love and support them as friends. Throughout the church meetings, He reminded me to see the members not as they are, but as they can become. He reminded me to praise them for every step they take as a father praises his toddler learning to walk. We are all becoming more consecrated together and oh what a beautiful journey it is! While out working, the Spirit whispereth me and I felt in my mind the need to look up "friend" in the index. From there Heavenly Father led me to Alma 15:16 and 18. Amulek is a recent convert and in behalf of the Lord, he left behind all that he knew, even being rejected of his friends and family. Alma sees all of this, so he brings him into "his own house, and did administer unto him in his tribulations, and strengthened him in the Lord." How perfect this was for our dear friend Charles who is already doing so much for both Jamal and Denis. I love Charles and I am so grateful for all the good our Savior does through him. I'm so grateful to serve beside him and together reach even higher toward our divine potential. What a privilege. It was so exciting to help and see Ronny and Nghia guide and love Isaiah, Rafael and Feta envelope Anderson, Ben and Charles support and strengthen Jamal. I love this work! It is His.
I stand all amazed. Even while we had to speak in two all day zone conferences and had two full day training exchanges - the work has continued to roll on! While many struggle to have more than a handful of lessons a week, we had ELEVEN glorious and powerful member friend present lessons, FIVE beloved sons of God and sacrament meeting. I rejoice in the enabling power of the Atonement. As I have consecrated my every care, my every desire to Him, As I have offered Him all my heart, my might, my mind and my strength - He has empowered me. My heart continually ponders the word of God, my soul hungers and fests upon Hi word every waking moment. I pray continually, never ceasing, to my Magnificent and Glorious Father in Heaven. I talk with Him in fervent prayer, praising Him, thanking Him, inquiring to know His will. Oh how I love Him.
What a privilege it has been to serve as a sister trainer leader. The entire process of receiving revelation line upon line in preparation for zone conferences and training exchanges, along with our investigators, members, and my lovely companions, is remarkable! I love it! Commune with Him. Consecrate your whole soul to Him. Talk together with Him - with profound intensity and intimacy. Not only does He listen, but He speaks.
I testify that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. He lives. I am forever grateful for this privilege to bear His name. I love Him. I will praise Him and glorify Him forever. 

Sister Lee and Sister Mckee. An honorary ice cream cone to begin our training exchange

Anderson and his buddies. Miracle story! So.. he actually got baptized into another church last Sunday. It was super random haha. But God is so good and can "turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, and a victim into a victory." He received an unimpeachable and convincing witness through the power of the Holy Ghost while bearing testimony of the truth he did know. And in fervent and sincere prayer, He received the answer that this is truly Christ's church restored in its fullness. Glory to God!

Sister Richards and Sister Jarman :)

The Assistants! Elder Rasmussen, Elder Yates, and Elder Litchfield.


Nghia and Isaiah! Nghia's first lesson acting as the member friend rather than the investigator. haha I love them!

I love you all! 
Sister Julia Jeppsen

No comments:

Post a Comment