Monday, August 12, 2013

8-5-13 McDonald's Ice Cream Miracles!!!


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMA and my beloved friends
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! WOOHOOO! in 5 days! I am so profoundly grateful you were born. I love you with all my heart. How grateful I am to strive to be like you, for you have woven into your very character, the attributes of Christ. Thank you mom.
 
I've come to the realization that I have not shared any McDonalds ice cream cone miracles for a while! For the purpose of bringing us to a remembrance of the great goodness and mercy of our God, I wish to share with you one of the mysterious ways in which He has worked to bring to pass His marvelous works this week. While driving home for dinner one blessed evening, the voice of the Lord came unto me, enlightening my mind with the idea to go to McDonalds for an ice cream cone. I began to excuse such an idea as a thing of naught and thought: 'That's silly. Sister Crockett will not want to go, we had ice cream cones yesterday!' So I continued to pursue the course way home. Again, the Spirit spoke to my mind and I recognized the assuring peace that gentley filled my heart. Realizing whose voice it was, even the voice of my Shepherd, I then had the confidence to suggest such an idea to my dear companion. She quickly accepted the offer with gladness and we rerouted our destination to McDonalds. It is interesting and marvelous to open our eyes and see how Heavenly Father knows us so perfectly amd loves us so completely. He is all knowing and he is a so merciful. After having enjoyed our ice cream cones, we drove back to the apartment. Because of the detour to McDonalds, we came home from a different direction. Along our drive home, the Spirit opened my eyes and I saw two people sitting on the steps of a building. It was Jubilee (Isaiah's little sister) and a friend. For the last month, we have been striving to find one of Jubilee's friends, named Nick Jones. He has ran into several elders who live around the complex and has expressed to them his LOVE for the Book of Mormon. He's been reading it and absolutely loves it. And in God's infinite power and wisdom, the friend with whom Jubilee sat was the very Nick Jones whom we had been prayerfully searching for. Because we chose to listen to the voice of Jesus, we were led to find Nick Jones. It was quite miraculous and continues to be so. I love this work. Oh how I love Him. May the glory be God's forever.
 
LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN
 

Miracles at McDonalds

 Mike is sooo great! His best friend just left on a mission a month ago so he referred himself online through mormon.org. We love him


 TJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment