Sunday, July 28, 2013

7-22-13 Good Communication = Honest Transparency


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMADONG and my beloved friends
Each time I sit at the computer to write home, I'm never sure how to begin. But I do. I cannot write even the smallest part of the miracles and tender mercies bestowed at His hand. And to add to this glorious problem, I am still inching along in my talent of writing. I am not (yet) mighty in writing. (Though it is a goal of mine.) Oh how wonderful is this life, this journey in becoming like Christ!
Mom, you would absolutely adore Sister Crockett. She has been blessed with the gift of communicating, the ability to express her feelings, It's absolutely wonderful! You would love her. I'm sure you already do. It really is an incredible gift.  She is able to humbly open herself in honest transparency. I have learned so much and have so very much more to learn from her. As I've watched her, I've followed her example. Not only have I observed her, but I've observed the Lord. I've looked to our Savior in the scriptures and have seen this gift woven into his own character.

ANDERSON IS BAPTIZED!!   We love him sooo very much. And he already is such an incredible missionary. After having tasted of God's love, he is so selflessly giving all that he has received to others. And Isaiah too! He brought a friend to church with him this week who we are going to start teaching tonight.  Nghia has been joining us in lessons and we are teaching this awesome guy named Mike Glenn. I cannot thank the Lord enough for how blessed we are. I love Anderson, Isaiah, Tony, Nghia. They are going to be mighty instruments in the Lord's hands in bringing thousands unto our Savior. It's already happening.

I am so happy. So blessed. I love and pray for you often. You are always with me. Its invigorating and empowering to know that you are with me. The sealing power is far more powerful than we comprehend. But I can feel it. I know that our Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ live. We as a family are sealed to Him.

LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN

Anderson is Baptized!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment