Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9-16-13 YSA's are Going to Love you Dad! Nationals Game/ Scott's baptism in Utah!


DAD MOM RYAN RACHELLE LIZA EMMA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I love you so so dearly.
It sounds as though this has been quite an exciting week for all of us! Talk about miracles. God is so good. I thank Him for opening our eyes that we might more fully see His great omnipotent hand. How wondrous! I'm so excited to meet the Caruso's and the YSAs. So many miracles. Dad, the YSA ward is going to LOVE you. You are sooo great dad. I am so blessed and so privileged to be your daughter. I love you with all my heart!
The Washington Nationals baseball game felt like a dream. It was so much fun! The usher is definitely going to be baptized in no time haha. 500 missionaries just loved her to pieces. Barbara. Such a good woman. She has been so perfectly prepared by the Master!  
I love Scott G. Scott is my dear bug boy friend who I taught while serving in Centreville last summer. Having struggled with setting a firm date for baptism in the past, his heart has been changed, his fears dissolved, and his faith in Jesus Christ firm. My heart rejoices as I behold this mighty change. Scott has left behind a world of sin and is actively causing his baptism to happen. He wants it. He has received a witness from the living God of the truth and divinity of the restoration of Christ's gospel.  But once again, the time of his bug boy business here in the east coast is coming to a close. He is flying out to Utah for 10 days before returning home to Washington State. There he will be baptized this Saturday!!! Woohoo!! He has a whole slew of LDS friends who live there, all of which are happy and excited for this glorious and sacred event. The baptism is going to be in Saratoga Springs, just minutes away from Liza! Liza - YOU MUST GO!!!! I'm soo happy! This is going to be great. I'll send you all the details so you make it there.
Dayana is also getting baptized this weekend! Hooray! It was the greatest moment when she and Chunyu, another darling girl we are teaching (from China), recognized one another at Jeff's baptism. It was so cute. Quite marvelous to have investigators fellowshipping investigators. Turns out that they lived on the same hall at GMU last year. We had a powerful lesson about our Father's beautiful plan for us, His children. He provided the escape from physical and spiritual death; he sent His Son. We need Jesus Christ. We need Him. I love this life! Every moment is a gift from Him. I love Him.

LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN

Sister Borland and Sister Jeppsen at the Nationals Game

Sister Stones

President Riggs of the DC South Mission and President Cooke of the DC North Mission

Chunyu and Mackenzie

Dayana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment