Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9-9-13 Yeah YSA Wards! Look for Us Missionaries at the Nationals Baseball Game Friday


DAD MOM RYAN RASHELLE LIZA EMMA and my dear friends
Its almost Dad's birthday!! Hooray! I'm so excited :D AND you are in the YSA Bishopric now!! YES!!! Young Single Adult wards are of lasting worth. I thank and praise our God for such a divine opportunity for our family! I'm so happy.

I love the Braddock ward. My heart is full to the brim with joy to serve and love these people. I will try to draw out for you a few of the priceless moments we experience at church: Jeff dressed in his pressed Sunday best, hair slicked back and glasses on top his nose. Dayana encircled by friends, inviting people to attend her baptism. Marcela and Allison together at church for the very first time, enveloped by their good friend Kim. Scott freshly rolled out of bed and into his jeans, waltzing in to the meeting minutes late. Ryan bringing Anderson and Rafael to church, a newly formed friendship flourishing. Nghia reading from the words of the living Apostles as a spiritual thought at the beginning of class. Isaiah, present and content - grateful to be keeping the Sabbath Day holy. Brian teaching and engaging the class in Gospel Essentials - hair surprisingly contained. Ayumi, ever observant to the needs of those around her. Bishop Leonard lovingly empowering those he ministers to with his infinite words of wisdom. I cherish these moments. I love this ward. I love these people. I love my mission.

I adore Sister Borland. We have shared so many precious and sacred moments together. I cannot even begin to express a portion of how I feel. How divine are these companionships! Sister Rozsa, Meier, Carter,  Evans, Smith, Bell, Crockett, and now Sister Borland. Surely they were prepared and designed by our loving Father and Savior in our premortal home.

Oh ya! Guess what our mission is doing for the end of our 40 day fast  -- We are going to the Washington Nationals Baseball game on Friday!!! Woohoo!! Virginia has an annual "Day of Service" where basically everyone serves everyone. And we are attending the baseball game to kick off the season of service. You guys have to record it and look for us! We'll be the giant group of missionaries. It'll be hard to miss us. Both the DC South and DC North missions will be there.

LOVE SISTER JEPPSEN


Fellow servants


 Jimena!! She is such a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment